A few days ago I recieved a nomination for a Versatile Blogger Award by the sweet Ithi that runs the blog Ithinity Beauty.
I’ll write this post only in English otherwise it’ll be too long. I must say that I’m really honoured to recieve this award, I was really glad that Ithi thought of me. There are so many bloggers out there so for her to think of me is really big, at least I think so. 😉 So, huge THANK’S to you Ithi! ♥ If you haven’t read her blog yet you must take a peek because she does some great nail art and she writes so personal and she feels so warm and I really like girls like that. I always feel welcome to her blog. ♥
The Rules for this nomination are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 new blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me, Ann-Sofie:
- I’m very emotional. I like to laugh a lot and I’ll get very easy moved and affected when there is something that concerns children and animals.
- I love my cats so much and treat them like my babies, I usually call them my fur babies and they always gets so spoiled.
- I don’t have any children of my own, I haven’t had the longing for kids, though I’ve worked with kids for a very long time. I do have a step daughter that’s 14 years old that I love very much.
- I do like to shop, and sometimes I shop too much, it can be nail polishes, makeup, and I also like to shop things to decorate our house with. I wished that I’d have more money to spend. 😉
- I watch TV-series a lot, I love comedies, drama, action and thrillers for example.
- I have a brother that’s three years older than me, and then I have a little sister that’s thirteen years younger than me. Yes, thirteen, and one time when I babysat her and we were outside, one lady told me I had a very sweet daughter….;-)
- I like candles a lot, I think I need more and more of them and now during this dark season it’s even more cozy with a lot of candles that lights up with it’s warm light.
Here are my nominations for this award: (They’re pretty new to me, and I’m aware that it’s not fifteen of them, but these ones are so great so it’s enough)